CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

My first Vet experience!

Ok, so yesterday my dad and mom went on a date and left me to babysit my 3 sisters. Just when we were sitting down for dinner, I heard Noble growl really loud... I ran outside only to realize that my dad had given Noble his dinner with Mika still in the same cage. Ya, not a good idea... Noble is very protective of his food. So when I got outside after realizing why he had growled I saw Noble eating his food and Mika standing there with blood drizzling through her ear and down her neck. I was so freaked out! I went over to Noble and slapped him across the face! (not very hard, but hard enough so he would get the message...) I ran inside and got a warm wash cloth and some bacteria killer ointment. Ran back outside, and got Mika out of the cage before any more damage was done... I cleaned up Mika's ear and she seems to be doing much better now. She is a lot tougher around Noble now... :) So after Mika's clean up job and my first vet rescue, I played a little Tennis Ball fetch with her. It was way fun! ~Me

3 comments:

Diane said...

LEXI, YOU ARE THE BEST EVER WITH ANIMALS. ANY PET IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN THEIR LIFES. CHARLEY SAID TO TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh... sad Mika, you came to the rescue just in time!!! Hooray!

Hannah said...

Lex~
I remember that... that was so scary!!! But you did fantabulous!!! You are great with animals I wish I could be like you!
Hannah~