CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad and Good News

Bad News: One of my chickens just passed away. Her name was Sandy. If you are wondering who Sandy was just scroll down and look at the pictures of my chickens. Sandy is the dark-brownish red one. This broke my heart when I heard that the youngest chicken of the bunch passed away. She was only one or two years old when she died,and oddly enough my other two chickens are FOUR!!! Now onto the GOOD NEWS!!!

Good News: Since Sandy died and she was y little sisters only pet, we might be getting some new (BABY)chickens in a couple of weeks. I am sooooo excited!! If I get one I will name it Sophira and I will call it Sophy. Or I will name it Mayzie, like the bird from one of my most favorite plays, Suessical The Musical!!! The last time I tried to name my HEN Mayzie, It turned out to be a rooster. Well, stay tuned, I'll right more soon. :) + :( (happy plus sad me...)

0 comments: