CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Noble's new diet...

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! Ok it's called the B.A.R.F diet. (bones and raw food) So, my uncle went hunting and shot an elk. When he cut it up he gave all the left over scraps and bones (which might I add filled up FOUR GARBAGE SACKS!!!!)to Noble. Anyway so that is what Noble had been and will be eating for the next, oh I'd say about, THREE MONTHS!!! I know, disgusting huh??? He has been eating mainly the raw meat off the leg and rib bones so far but today is when he started eating the real meat... Also, one time, we gave him some cow liver, i know eeeeewwwww again, and he wouldn't eat it at first!!! Don't worry there's more! So he didn't think it tasted too good so he added a little flavor to it...(his own SPECIAL (and extremely gross) way...) This is the gross part. He added flavor to it by PEEING ON IT!!!!! DOUBLE EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Well, that's pretty much it. See ya. (sorry if I made you sick. I had nothing to blog about...) :)