CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Horse Lessons Soon!!!

I am going to be taking horse lessons, from a very nice woman named Paige Andersen (my BFF Katie's mom) as soon as it gets warmer!!!! I am SO excited!!! I am going to have so much fun! I will be taking lessons on one of two horses. Majestic or Harley. Majestic, also known as Stic, is a Mustang Buckskin type horse. She is SO beautiful. I don't know what kind of horse Harley is but she sure is pretty too. I love horses and can not wait to finally take actual lessons!! This is going to be so much fun!!! Well, I guess I will talk to ya'll later. Love your (almost) ridin' cowgirl!!! ~Animal Lover #1 :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv horses!!!!!!!!!! i am going to do it with a lady that lives near me who is totally obsessed with horses. im goiing to do it with a paint, a roan, a blacke horse, and a coupe other horses... omygosh!!!!! i am soooooo excited!!!!! for yu and me of course!!!!!!!

Ninja Girl